The English Center's Adult & Career/Technical Education programs are designed to prepare students to enter the career of their choice through Career/Technical Education training. Additionally, Adult General Education courses can help students prepare to take the citizenship exam, learn English as a Second Language (ESOL) and/or help prepare for the General Educational Development (GED) test. When pasesed students recieve a hight school diploma.
Whether students decide to learn technical skills or get a college education, The Adult Basic Education Program provides the foundation needed to begin a new career.
TEC's programs are specifically designed to help adults boost their levels of understanding with reading, writing, arithmetic, and the basic knowledge required to enter post-secondary education training. Post-secondary training is designed to support the local workforce.
The English Center's Adult & Career/Technical Education programs provide pathways in the following areas:
Adult General Education
- Adult Basic Education (ABE)
- General Education Development (GED)
- English For Speakers Of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Technology 1
- Child Care Center Operations
- Digital Media/Multimedia Design
- Early Childhood Education
- Facials Specialty
- Nails Specialty
- Network Systems Administration
TRC's programs are designed to meet the needs of working adults and include convenient schedules.