The English Center's Adult & Career/Technical Education programs are designed to prepare you to enter the career of your choice through our Career/Technical Education training. Additionally, our Adult General Education courses can help you prepare to take the citizenship exam, learn English as a Second Language (ESOL) and/or help you prepare for the General Educational Development (GED) test.
Whether you decide to learn technical skills or get a college education, our Adult Basic Education Program will provide you with the foundation needed to begin your new career.
Our programs are specifically designed to help adults boost their levels of understanding with reading, writing, arithmetic and the basic knowledge required to enter post-secondary education training. Our post-secondary training is designed to support the local workforce.
The English Center's Adult & Career/Technical Education programs will provide you pathways in the areas of:
Adult General Education
- Adult Basic Education (ABE)
- General Education Development (GED)
- English For Speakers Of Other Languages (ESOL)
- English Literacy for Career and Technical Education (ELCATE)
- Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Technology 1
- Child Care Center Operations
- Digital Media/Multimedia Design
- Early Childhood Education
- Facials Specialty
- Nails Specialty
- Network Systems Administration
Our programs are designed to meet the needs of working adults and include convenient schedules.